Suited for liquid food products and non-hazardous industrial applications.
The LiquiFold IBC is an FDA approved pallet container with a 300 gallon (6 drum) capacity. Weatherproof for outside storage, the units assemble in seconds with just one operator and offers the following features:
- Flat pack ability to save space and freight costs, for return trips (5 containers will fit into one pallet space). A 53-foot trailer will carry 168 flat packed units – great for packaging return program!.
- Food grade liner, providing an air and contaminate free environment for any product. Liners can be irradiated for aseptic use.
- Liners are used once and discarded, removing the need for container cleaning. The single-use liner also removes the need to dedicate containers to products, thereby reducing fleet numbers. All cross-contamination is eliminated.
- Full units can be stacked five high.
- The thick, insulated wall provides product stability and protection against frost damage.
- Both filling and decanting is air free; there is no need to vent the liner to allow product flow, as with a rigid system.
- The modular design allows for any damaged components to be replaced individually.
- Heater mats, decant probes, flow meters, weigh scales, insulated covers and a wide range of ancillary equipment is available for the containers.
- Units can be leased, purchased and rented. Rented units can be hired in one location and dehired in another, saving costly return trips. Depots available from Vancouver to Toronto..
- Parts including, liner bags, valves, filling bridges, gland clips are available at select Great Western Containers locations saving you valuable time sourcing parts from a variety of manufacturers.