Nemco Resources Ltd., a subsidiary of the Bodtker Group of Companies,is one of Canada’s Best Managed companies. We are a privately held, Canadian blender and filler of custom motor oils, lubricants, windshield washer and other fine products that has been in business since 1983. Our Saskatoon Distribution Division is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative:
If you’re able to bring the following attributes, we’d love to hear from you:
- 3 years of customer service experience, 1 of which is in inside sales;
- Exceptional customer service skills both in person and on the telephone;
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal;
- Intermediate computer literacy and proficiency, including MS Office;
- Desire and ability to learn new systems, processes and technical products;
- Strong organizational skills and strong process orientation;
- Ability to multitask and work accurately under pressure;
- Physical ability to lift/carry up to 40lbs;
- Experience in the packaging industry would be an asset;
- Exceptional, positive attitude.
In return, we’ll be happy to provide:
- A positive, working environment;
- Competitive compensation and benefit package;
- Opportunity for career growth.
If this opportunity appeals to you, please send your resume and cover letter (noting both salary expectations and the position title in the subject line) to the attention of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, June 6, 2014.
While we appreciate all interest in this position, only those invited for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.